Good quality topsoil gets the job done properly
If you’re looking to landscape your garden or just want to smarten it up for summer, then you are likely to be looking for some good quality topsoil to ensure the job gets done properly and has the desired outcome.
To hopefully make your life a little easier and to save you time, below we have answered some of the more common questions people ask AMS when looking to buy good quality topsoil.
Is your manufactured soil a suitable alternative to more expensive topsoil?
The recycled, substitute topsoil we sell to our customers is manufactured locally by Commercial Recycling using their specialist plant machinery and processes, which are also used to create a range of popular construction aggregates.
Obviously, we are biased, but we do genuinely believe our topsoil is one the best locally and this is an opinion shared by many top landscaping firms in Dorset and Hampshire. Businesses who regularly use the topsoil alternative that is manufactured by Commercial Recycling include:
“Thank you to all at AMS, you have delivered an exemplary service for our Farmhouse Inn job in Southampton. Without your assistance we would not be where we are today, many thanks to all concerned and involved.” Lester Haworth, Owner at Landscape 2000.
What are the benefits of ordering topsoil in bags over buying it loose?
Buying topsoil loose can be a messy process, when its tipped off by a lorry, it can spread out over a relatively large area which can be a nuisance and become sodden in wet weather.
Buying topsoil in bags instead of as a loose load can provide a range of benefits, with the most popular being:
- Your bulk bag of topsoil is able to be dropped in more challenging locations than a tipped loose load. For example, a skip bag filled with aggregates can easily be placed within the boundaries of a garden or in the corner of a driveway.
- There’s no unnecessary mess as the topsoil will stay contained in the sturdy bag.
- Once emptied you’ll be able to re-use your bag time and time again, which is especially useful if you have garden waste that you need to transport for disposal to your local recycling centre.
- If your bag remains in a suitable condition you could re-use it for our skip bag waste collection services.
“I would not hesitate to recommend the manufactured topsoil product, very happy customer and an excellent delivery service, thank you.” – Alma, customer of AMS.
What is your manufactured topsoil ideal for?
Our topsoil alternative is generally used by homeowners, landscapers and businesses within the following tasks:
Its good to know… due to the screening process, the soil we deliver is available in either 10mm or 20mm, which means there is no large lumps of soil or stones within the mix.
How big are the bags of topsoil you sell and what amount of material should I expect?
Our 90x90x90cm sturdy bulk bags will hold 850-950 kg of topsoil, which is just less than 1 tonne.
We’ve built up a great reputation within the BH postcode area and are now trusted by many professionals in and around Bournemouth and Poole for their projects.
Our modern vehicles, expert drivers and the ability to offer the general public and businesses daily deliveries within BH postcode area make us the number 1 choice for soil. Take a look at our 5-star Facebook reviews here.
We pride ourselves in offering our customers, whether that’s an individual or business, with affordability, and as a result, we regularly check out the competition to ensure our soil is amongst the cheapest available locally.
“I ordered a bag of 10mm shingle on Monday morning and it arrived early on Tuesday morning! Good quality, good price, great service and helpful driver.” – John, customer of AMS.
How do I order good quality topsoil?
The process to order your topsoil in bags is simple:
- Choose your suitable aggregate or topsoil alternative
- Enter your postcode to receive a quick quote and add to your basket
- Proceed to checkout, enter your full address and pay
- Your topsoil will be delivered within 1-3 working days!
If you have any other questions about our topsoil service, view our FAQs here, get in contact with our team via email, or give us a call on 01202 579579.