A 6 yard skip hire makes the perfect waste solution!
Are you looking for an affordable 6 yard skip in Dorset?
Avon Material Supplies (AMS) supplies 6 yard skips, also known as a builders skips, to both businesses and individuals in Dorset and Hampshire.
With ample space to accommodate your waste, 6 yard skips are perfectly equipped to handle most jobs, whether that’s for a domestic project or use on a building site.
Hire a 6 yard skip today!
We offer same-day deliveries (STA) in Bournemouth, Poole and throughout the BH post code area. For advice and the best prices, please call our skip hire team on 01202 579579,
Grab Your free quote
How much waste can a 6 yard skip hold?
A 6 yard builders skip can comfortably hold around 50-60 filled bin bags.
The approximate dimensions of our 6 yard skips are as follows:
- Length – 8.5ft
- Width – 5ft
- Height – 4ft
If you require further advice or a different sized skip for your project, please get in contact with a member of our team on 01202 579579 opt.2
Where do we deliver 6 yard skips to?
Our 6 yard skips are available to hire for individuals, businesses or tradespeople operating in the BH postcode area.
Our experienced skip truck drivers are regularly delivering, exchanging and collecting skips in:
What waste can be placed in a 6 yard skip?
Although 6 yard builders skips are suitable for most types of waste, it’s important to be aware that there are certain wastes that not permitted in a skip or that may be charged additionally.
Skip hire types:
- Gas cylinders
- Hazardous waste
- Fluorescents bulbs
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
We make 6 yard skip hire easy for you
The affordable and reliable skip hire service offered by AMS is available to trade customers and the general public on a ‘one off’ basis or as part of a regular service, i.e. once a month. Our skip hire service is second to none, offering our customers benefits such as;
- A single point of contact who will help to safely and legally coordinate all aspects of the skip hire.
- We can supply signage, lamps, cones and help you obtain an on-road permit from the local authority.
- We charge an ‘all in rate’ so you can fill your skip to the brim and still be charged the same price.
- The fee we charge for hiring a skip includes the delivery, collection and a hire period of up to 2 weeks. If you need the skip for a longer period this can easily be arranged but please note this may incur an additional rental charge.
How can I book a 6 yard skip?
If you have decided that a 6 builders skip is the best option for your project, AMS would be happy to help you.