Over the past few weeks, we have been working hard to finalise the development of our new online shop, which is now live! It became apparent to us, especially throughout the coronavirus period, that each day more and more people are shopping online rather than picking up the phone.
As we continuously strive to keep our valued customers happy, and make our skip hire services as easy to order as we can, we decided to introduce an online shop. Now, businesses and individuals can rent a skip in just a few clicks. We’re still offering the same wide range of skip types and sizes, it’s just now easier than ever to hire one.
In this article, we’ve compiled information on how to use our new service and how it can benefit you. To skip to the section you are most interested in, please click on the appropriate link below.
- How to use our online skip hire service
- Benefits of booking a skip online
- Shop online today
How to use our online skip hire
Like the rest of our website, we wanted to make the process of renting a skip as seamless as we could. If you would like to know how, please read the process below:
- Click the new ‘shop’ button (found at the top of each webpage and in the menu). This will take you to the shopping landing page. View the shop.
2. Choose ‘ Skip Hire’. You will then be given the choice of which skip type you require, based on which waste type you wish to dispose of. The skips we currently offer on online include;
- Garden / green waste skips
- Mixed / general waste skips
- Plasterboard waste skips
- Rubble / inert waste skips
- Wood waste skips
3. For whichever waste type you choose, you will then be able to:
- Select a skip size (4 yards, 6 yards or 8 yards).
- State where the skip will be placed (on your property or a public road/pathway).
- Select your delivery zone.
4. The skip hire price will be calculated on all of the above factors, and when you are happy with the details, you can add the skip to your cart.
5. From your shopping basket, you will be able to review your order, choose a delivery date, and complete your online skip hire via PayPal.
Benefits of using our online skip hire
Our new online shop hosts a range of new benefits including;
- 24/7 service – With hiring a skip over the phone or via an enquiry form, you are dependent on there being someone at the other end to respond. With our new online skip hire shop, you can rent a skip at any time of the day, and receive a confirmation straightaway.
- Ease of use – If you know which skip hire size and type you need, ordering it online couldn’t be easier and can be done in just a few clicks. You’ll also be able to choose your collection date within the order.
- More advice where you need it – Don’t worry, we’re still only a phone call away if you want to speak to us directly, but we’ve also been working hard to improve technical information for our products as well. Each item includes specific details of delivery information, collection information, and any additional charges that might occur.
Shop online today
If you require a skip, whether it’s because you’re back at work and need help clearing construction waste, or you’re still completing renovation projects at home, why not rent a skip online from AMS? You will benefit from the easy process, competitive prices and experts on hand when you need them.
Our website and everything we do, from new services, news posts and social media updates have you and your needs in mind. Let us know what you think of our new online shop by leaving us a review on Google or on Facebook.