Dorset County Council will be introducing a series of new waste removal charges for residents outside of Bournemouth and Poole.
The fees will be chargeable for the disposal of ‘non-household’ materials at the county’s household recycling centres.
Chargeable wastes at household recycling centres
Under the scheme, householders will be charged for disposing of the following items:
Time to consider bagged waste collection?
Now that charges are in place for the disposal of difficult wastes at local household recycling centres it may be time to choose an easier option. AMS offer skip bag waste collections throughout the BH postcode area.
Why choose AMS?
AMS is the leading hippo bag alternative in Bournemouth. Individuals and businesses choosing this low cost waste disposal solution receive a range of benefits, which includes:
- Waste collection and disposals
- Opportunity to fill a 90 x 90 x 90cm bag with up to 1 tonne of waste
- Collection of various waste streams, such as household, plasterboard, garden, inert etc.
- No need to transport any waste, AMS come to you!
- Collected waste is dispose of at a local specialist recycling centre
Learn more about AMS
To learn more about the AMS waste collection service please call the friendly customer services team on 01202 579579.