Clear up to 1 tonne of waste!
Low-cost, convenient skip bag service in Dorset
Avon Materials (AMS) offer skip bag waste collections in Bournemouth, Poole and throughout the BH postcode area.
Skip bags from AMS are a great alternative to traditional skip hire, especially for small household and garden waste clearance jobs, or construction sites with limited space or access.
We deliver the empty skip bag to you, you fill it up and we come and collect it when you’re ready… simple! Our skip bags can hold up to 1 tonne of waste and measure 90 x 90 x 90cm.
Did you know: We can also collect other types of skip bags such as Hippo bags.
Order your skip bag now with our easy online shop for fast delivery!
Grab Your free quote
Grab Your free quote
What can I put in my skip bag?
We offer skip bag hire waste collection services for a variety of waste types. Please select the type of waste from the options available on the online shop. These are:
If you’re unsure whether the waste you have (such as electrical waste) is suitable for a skip bag, please contact our team on 01202 579579 to check in advance.
Tips for filling skip bags
To fit as much waste as possible in your skip bags, please, follow our top tips listed below:
- Position your bag correctly before you begin to fill it. Once filling has begun it can become extremely difficult to move the bag due to its increased weight.
- Break bigger items down as much as possible.
- Place any dirt or soil at the bottom of the bag to bulk it out.
- Make sure that you keep pulling the sides up as you fill to ensure that you get as much as possible in the bag to achieve maximum value for your money.
- Do not overfill the skip bag.
Arranging the collection of skip bags
We have two options for skip bag waste collections, both of which are available through our online store.
Collection only – If you are just arranging the collection of an already filled bag, go to our shop and order the ‘collection only’ option.
You can make a note on the order of your preferred collection date. Alternatively you can call us on 01202 579579.
Empty bag & collection – We will deliver an empty bag to you. Once you filled it and it is ready to go, simply call our team to arrange the collection.
We aim to complete skip bag collections within 5 working days of a confirmed collection request.
Important things to remember
If you have a skip bag that needs to be collected there are a few things to consider:
- When we remove your filled skip bag it will not be returned to you. If you require another skip bag please contact us.
- We also collect skip bags and bulk bags from other suppliers such as Hippo or Rhino; as long as they are in a suitable condition to be safely lifted and removed.
- Please ensure that the bag is filled with the correct type of waste in a level manner that ensures the materials do not spill over the top.
- Your skip bag should only be left in a position that is easily accessible for the grab arm on our lorry. You should leave the filled skip bag within 4mof the road and as far away from any overhead cables or trees as possible.