Inert waste muck away
Muck away, also known as cartaway, is an inert waste removal method chosen by individuals, tradespeople and businesses. If you are undertaking a site clearance project that creates a large amount of inert waste, you should look into arranging muck away.
This post will outline what happens during a typical Avon Material Supplies muck away service and where the waste goes once we remove it from your site.
How we do muckaway
We offer a range of different sized vehicles to allow our customers to choose the ideal muckaway solution for their project – call us today on 01202 579579 for a quote.
Grab lorry or tipper truck?
If you have a large amount of waste to be cleared, a tipper truck may be the best option as they have greater carrying capacity. However, you can only benefit from a tipper truck if you have the appropriate means to load it at your site, if not, a grab lorry will be required. Grab lorries are a great option because they can simply enter your site and collect the waste using an extendable grab arm.
After contacting us and establishing what capacity truck or lorry you require, one of our drivers will visit your site to collect the waste at a predetermined time / date.
The vehicles that complete muck away include:
- 6 wheel tipper truck – carries up to 16 tonnes
- 8 wheel tipper truck – carries up to 20 tonnes
- 4 wheel grab lorry – carries up to 9.5 tonnes
- 6 wheel grab lorry – carries up to 12 tonnes
- 8 wheel grab lorry – carries up to 16 tonnes
Where does collected muck go?
We are a fully licensed waste carrier which means we are legally allowed to transport waste. Once the fully loaded tipper truck or grab lorry leaves your site, our experienced drivers will take your cleared waste to one of our trusted inert tipping sites.
Popular inert tipping facilities we use include:
- Canford Recycling Centre, Arena Way, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 3BW
- Southwood Inert Tip, Evercreech, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6LX
- Apsley Farm Landfill Site, Hurstbourne Priors, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6LP